My Kitchen Rules Promo

Channel Seven’s new reality TV show My Kitchen Rules  will be screening in the new year, and above is their promo for it. Tasmainian’s will again get an inferiority complex as they appear to be the only state not to be represented.

I will definitely be watching it.

1 Injera { 01.05.10 at 10:24 am }

They give with one hand but take away with the other… Manu is (of course!) a big YES, but Peter Evans? Ho hum. And I’m hoping that hideous Ke$ha song is just in the promo because I hate it almost more than I want to watch this show.

2 par3182 { 01.05.10 at 12:41 pm }

are they teams with pre-existing relationships (like TAR) or randomly paired?

3 reality raver { 01.05.10 at 12:51 pm }

Par3182 – Pre-existing it looks like there is some twins on the show.

Injera – I agree I have always found Pete Evans underwhelming. But he does have a very nice miso fish recipe in today’s SMH.

4 James { 01.14.10 at 8:58 pm }

“My Kitchen Rules” should be “My kitchen Fools” I read a blog recently which outlined the contestants from the pilot! They sounded fun and I would want to watch it! However, the people on the ad seem as boring as crap! Channel seven, It seems like you have pulled member of parliament out and put them in a T.V. show. Great idea, however, fire the person in charge of casting! Cheers James

5 James { 01.14.10 at 8:59 pm }

Get rid of the men and put some women chefs in!

6 James { 02.01.10 at 7:54 pm }

Boaring!

7 Lynette { 02.08.10 at 9:00 pm }

I love the show but what’s with the two guys who wear their hats to the table!!! Unless they are Jewish, they are showing us just how uneducated they are with regard to good table manners. “Hats Off” to the older couple who are at least graceful in their criticism. The younger ones could learn a thing or two from them.