The Amazing Race – Vietnam – Ducks and Mud
Tonight the race when from Tokyo to Cai Be with all the teams catching up at the airport so it was even except for the poker girls who had to complete a speed bump in this leg.
Thoughs on the episode:
- Canaan has something in common with Xenogene from Beauty and Geek as he is sexually pure. This is because of his faith. But his faith does not extend to not saying “I want to rip her head off right now” when he was frustrated with his girlfriend Mika later in the race.
- Regular commenter Sourkraut is right about the huge backpacks, I hope they have to fly Qantas at some stage of the race as those packs will well and truly not be allowed as carry on luggage;
- I love the way Sam and Dan showed outrage at the girls lying about their occupation, but then admitted to wanting the girls to think they are straight;
- The poker girls managed to get all the teams off side by being found out that they had lied to everyone about their occupation.
- I kept on expecting a motorbike in Ho Chi Minh city to slip under one of the cars in the flooded streets;
- The beauty queen Erika is intense she said she ‘was going to throw up’ because she was on a bus that was leaving an hour later than the other one, also condescending to Zev when she said she “was so proud of him” for giving his jacket to a wet guy. Also did we really need to see her g-string in the duck challenge?
- Lance is a tool, and it cracked me up that the poker girls were dubious about being a lawyer, to be honest I am too.
- Phil is looking particularly hot this season (ok sorry that comment was a tad self indulgent).
- The mud challenge was evil.
- Megan and Cheyne seem really nice.
- The Roadblock of moving all the ducks in ten minutes would have been tough, but it also gave people at the back of the pack to move up some places. I like challenges like that.
- Gary and Matt came in first and deservedly so they ran a great leg, and Jessica and Garrett were eliminated, and deserved to be considering he pushed a guy on a motobike out of the way.