Kara DioGuardi Flashing At The American Idol Finale – Why?

kara-in-a-bikini

I know Kara DioGuardi supposedly received a lot of money for charity for flashing her bikini clad body at last week’s American Idol finale, but do you think the real reason she did it was to divert our attention from her truly awful song she co-wrote for the winner? The song called “No Boundaries” is not good. She even admitted it was outside the Idol winner Kris Allen’s range.

Maybe the the American Idol producers were dangling the carrot (ie next years contract) to ensure she flashed her bod?

Anyway if she is at a loose end I am sure she would make a fine addition to Australian Idol. I feel our panel is a little tired and stale this year, and I am not sure the presence of Brian McFadden is really going to add any oomph.

Bikini Girl, Katrina Darrell, maintains she was surprised when Kara turned up on stage to sing with her. Source EW.com. If so that would be pretty poor of the producers to spring such a surprise on the amateur singer.

Related Posts

1 Injera { 05.24.09 at 6:19 pm }

Great to have you back!

Wow – fab screen grab! I really hadn’t had time to appreciate how smokin’ her body really was. That’s not just make-up and lighting, either.

Two things:
– that song really was truly awful. I believe it must have been written using Songsmith.
– Brian McFadden on Idol????? Oh, god, no. Not only do I doubt he will add oomph, I fear he’ll suck any remaining oomph out of the show. I hope to be proven wrong, but he even makes Nintendo Wii ads boring. Hey, maybe Olivia could sub in for him! Her ads are better…

2 Laura { 05.24.09 at 8:00 pm }

Don’t worry Injera he’s only a guest judge. Delta is judging some auditions too.
I don’t know if I’ll be watching Idol this year, I barely watched it last year – which says a lot considering that I watch almost every reality tv show there is.

3 Injera { 05.24.09 at 8:25 pm }

Thanks, Laura! Was panicking a tad (could you tell?). Last year was the first Aus Idol I’ve watched in years and I did enjoy it, so I’ve been looking forward to next season – particularly after the somewhat lacklustre American Idol.

4 bella vita { 05.25.09 at 2:23 pm }

Brian McFadden is a has been…was he ever a been? Remember he left the group. He goes on and on in the press about what a big superstar he is here in Australia to other countries…GET REAL BRIAN..the only reason why you are employed in Aus is because of Delta. Not nice of him to slag off Amy Taylor his co-host on last years Football Superstar either. He has no personality himself.

5 Dolph Ziggler { 05.26.09 at 12:09 pm }

Kara should get some implants

6 reality raver { 05.26.09 at 12:26 pm }

Dolph I thought it did look like she had implants, just small ones.

7 fail { 11.22.09 at 11:13 pm }

bah deltra goodram is nothing special either. Australian media just squeezes out any ounce of popularity (not even, if someone knows ur name your a star in Australia) to suck up some ratings. Australian media just tries to imitate America’s success, fails at it, and then turns around to say how bad America is.

8 Idol Fan { 11.27.09 at 5:12 pm }

i think kara looks great. i would definitely tap that