The Apprentice – Gavin and Heather Say They Are Not Having An Affair

In last week’s episode there was plenty of speculation after Heather called Gavin “Babe” a few times on the show.

However the TV Week article states:

Their close relationship has been the subject of much gossip since the show began, but despite what some of their fellow competitors migh believe, The Apprentice finalists Heather and Gavin tell TV WEEK that nothing untoward happened between them.

While former housemate Carmen claims the pair were “very intimate”, with “a lot of hand holding and touching” going on, Heather insists it’s a big fuss over nothing.

“Gav and I are from similar backgrounds,” the married mum of one tells, saying she and her hubby even went on “double dates” with Gavin and his girlfriend.

Gavin also denies any off-camera romance, simply calling Heather “the biggest flirt I’ve ever met in my life!”

1 CG { 11.23.09 at 2:14 pm }

where there is smoke there is fire. my husband is pretty progressive but he would NEVER stand for me calling another guy ‘babe’ and holding his hand! i’m sure the truth will come out in No Idea just in time for Xmas reading.

2 Culinary Boner { 11.23.09 at 2:39 pm }

Apparently Mike Rann is also not having an affair. Such is what passes as news nowadays… must even be slow-news day in Reality TV land, eh Raver?

3 Santina { 11.23.09 at 6:28 pm }

I can tell you right now, I heard directly from someone in the house in the top 5 that Gavin was spotted coming out of her bedroom very early in the mornings, hung over and looking like he was somewhere he should not have been… Apparently those left in the house thought it was a real joke, and they spent every sunday, ALL DAY drinking wine and indulging each other at Bondi Italian… too funny – clearly they thought they would not get caught! LOL

4 Hellen { 11.23.09 at 8:14 pm }

Tonight will be interesting to watch

5 skye { 11.23.09 at 9:03 pm }

Is “double dates” what the kids are calling wife swapping these days?

6 par3182 { 11.23.09 at 10:05 pm }

“In the latest edition of TV Week Gavin McInnes and Heather Williams have come out to say they are not having an affair.”

I suspect they left “anymore” off the end of that sentence.

7 Harts { 11.25.09 at 8:21 pm }

Who cares ? She’ s tasty, he’s Molly from Animal Farm.

8 Harts { 11.25.09 at 8:23 pm }

If he’s a ‘corporate lawyer’ I’m David Copperfield. Remember though he’s from the Gold Coast, so when he says ‘corporate lawyer’ he could mean ‘real estate agent’.