Farmer Wants A Wife – And We Have A Pearl Necklace

Thankfully things had not heated up THAT much on Farmer Wants A Wife, but pearl Farmer Jamie was gave the real thing to his lady love the delightful Emma. Last week they tried to make out that Jamie had rejected Vanessa. But in the latest edition of TV WEEK, she said off camera she was encouraging the pair to get together. She said she is still friends with the pair and is going to see them in September. So going by that they still must be on.

Emma is about the only positive thing on this season on Farmer Wants A Wife, her and Becky. The rest of the farmers and girls are lacking in charisma.

Devon and Leila had a night away and he reckons it was one of the best times he had spent with a girl. Was he a virgin? But now he needs to spend some time with Jess, who auditioned for the wrong reality show. She should have tried out for Australia’s Next Top Model as she is stunning. I don’t blame Leila for feeling a tad insecure about her.

And didn’t the producers make sure we got the swimsuit shots of her as Devon took her water skiing. Devon confesses he finds Jess hot. She is only 19 year old and is a vet student so I don’t think she will be moving to Hopetoun any time soon. What I find quite uninspiring about him is the girl has to move to his town, why can’t he move from his town for love.

I still think he will be hanging with his mates all the time.

I really like Farmer Becky who has a million acre station to run. At the moment she is tossing up between Joe and Gavin. I don’t think she ends up with Gavin as he says the best thing about his stay was meeting Charlie her daughter.

Charlie who ran into Walcha hospital with no shoes on when Kristy had been bitten by a red back spider is a nice kid.  Kristy ended up being transferred to Armidale after that. Walcha Hospital probably decided to flick the responsibility onto the larger hospital as who wants a patient dying on camera.

Alison, Charlie’s other girl was grinning from ear to ear when he told her about the spider bite. He is playing his cards close to his chest with his girls, I suspect he will end up with neither.

Shaun who has a rocking body, but is a tad dull as are his girls. Eliza likes him and she gets a date with him tonight but don’t expect scintillating conversation. When she leaned in for a kiss he couldn’t pull back fast enough. The rumours must be true regarding him meeting someone before the girls arrived at the farm as he looks like he is going through the motions.

Nathan and Amanda are on, as seen by the pashing on TV.  Tessa was not happy when she was told that she had no hope and got teary. So I was wrong maybe Nathan has hidden charisma I predicted he wouldn’t get a girl, and it looks like he could have had two of them.

Apparently Tessa could not leave like Vanessa did from Monkey Mia as the location was too remote and the planes only leave 3 days a week and the closest town was 350kms away.

Anyway next week they take their girls on city date and then they decide who they want to be with.

1 Clover { 09.03.10 at 10:31 am }

Thanks for writing this up. It’s so boring this season I’ve given up recording it. Natalie ? the host’s voice is so omnipresent and so annoying in its cooing inflections on the soundtrack I want to scream, even fast-forwarding through the bulk of it to get to the odd interesting bit.

The rejected WA pearl farmer’s woman is being gracious. I’ve never seen a more disappointed expression on an already disappointed face!

2 Reality Raver { 09.03.10 at 11:38 am }

Yes a tad dull, however in the TV WEEK article Vanessa said she had no intention of moving somewhere so remote, and just went on the show for the experience.

At least she was angling for a Ralph cover as some other reality contestants do.

3 Clover { 09.03.10 at 5:10 pm }

Well, she would say that! Saving face. She was singing a very different tune on their one-on-one date, before he told her he had feelings for… Emma! Yikes.

4 LizK { 09.04.10 at 1:37 pm }

No not boring.. just portrayed in a boring way.. what is wrong with you Channel 9…. ??? give me more on each farmer please.. I agree tho that something is amiss with farmer shaun as very litte is seen of him during the show

5 Maeve { 09.05.10 at 12:07 pm }

Agree, some of the characters need some more charisma but I still love the concept and have been an avid watcher! It’s the best thing on TV on a Wednesday at 8:30pm.

6 Mags { 09.09.10 at 4:15 pm }

I really am enjoying the show as I have with all the others. Not as good as the first one though. I want to know what has happened with all the previous farmers and what they are up to now.
Not sure about Joe !!! I think he may have someone else that he needs to sort things out with. Or is not in it for the long haul, just for fun. Was a bit strange when Becky told him how she felt. I really hope she ends up with Gavin, he’s a keeper. And very genuine about his feelings. I think Jamie and Emma will be good together. What a beautiful place to live. Nathan and Amanda are good together. The other Farmers I think are very confused. I want to know about all the Farmers from previous shows and if they are still togther. The last Farmer wants a wife had them all back to see what they are doing now there is nothing. Anyway I wish them all well, cant wait for the next one!!!!

7 buy capsiplex cheap online { 04.28.13 at 1:36 am }

Good day! I could have sworn I’ve been to your blog before but after going through a few of the articles I realized it’s new to me.
Regardless, I’m definitely pleased I discovered it and I’ll be bookmarking
it and checking back often!

8 buy phen375 { 05.22.13 at 5:18 pm }

It’s going to be end of mine day, but before ending I am reading this fantastic article to improve my knowledge.

9 Alta White { 05.31.13 at 2:31 am }

Hello there! This is my first comment here so I just wanted to give a quick shout out
and say I really enjoy reading through your blog posts.

Can you recommend any other blogs/websites/forums that deal with the same subjects?
Thank you!

10 Louann { 06.05.13 at 5:48 am }

Thanks for the good writeup. It if truth be told was a entertainment account it.
Glance complex to far delivered agreeable
from you! However, how can we be in contact?