SPOILER:Farmer Wants A Wife – Nathan Is Engaged

Well I was well wrong about Farmer Nathan. I thought he would have a hard time finding a woman because of drab personality, and remote farm. However he is now engaged to Amanda, with Farmer Wants A Wife again showing this program is a legitimate way of meeting someone.

New Idea had the story of their engagement. They also say that sweet Farmer Charlie is still going out with Alison Jones.

With Emma and the pearl farmer all loved up is this the most successful season yet?

1 candee { 09.14.10 at 11:41 pm }

ahh spoiler! we dont know whether charlie will pick kristy or alison until tomorrow’s episode!

2 Reality Raver { 09.15.10 at 9:49 am }

Yikes Candee it was in the New Idea I thought it was already out there.

3 Wurstsemmel { 09.15.10 at 1:34 pm }

RR, why did you put the spoiler in the header? I don’t buy No Idea….so I had…No Idea. Ah well.

4 Reality Raver { 09.15.10 at 5:41 pm }

Sorry Wurstsemmel – I think this whole stuff up reflects my apathy with this season. Normally I love the show.
However I did not watch last week’s episode, and therefore when I saw this article I had not realised i twas a spoiler, but I should have known it considering New Idea are linked with seven.

so apologies again.

5 Wurstsemmel { 09.15.10 at 7:11 pm }

Really no big deal, RR. I’m only watching because there’s little else on. Probably a million more productive things I could or should be doing with that hour! :)

6 Jaime { 09.23.10 at 7:28 pm }

Oh no!!! People … Farmer Wants a Wife is the greatest show. Ok it’s really lame and goes over and over the same thing … but nothing makes me gush and squirm and clap my hands like a looney like this show! LOVE LOVE LOVE!!

7 Reality Raver { 09.23.10 at 9:54 pm }

Jaime – I didn’t get into it as much as I have previously but I they will have another season next year, which is fabulous.