Farmer Wants A Wife Season 4 Update

Well Season 4 of Farmer Wants A Wife Has Finished and it would appear to be the most successful season yet.

But what are the current batch of farmer’s up to?

Well Daily Telegraph says Russell is still single (not surprised), and that Gavin and Rebecca have split.

The TV Week also gives an update as well. They said Brad and Stacie are madly in love and are talking marriage and babies. But first they are going to travel around Australia together. They see each other every night, and he plans on marry her. “I’ll marry her,” Brad vows. “I haven’t proposed, but we’re going around Australia for four months at the beginning of next year. It’s something I’ve always wanted to do and she has too, so I said, ‘Let’s do it’.

“I’m not a romantic person, but there’ll be a time and a place where I’ll just think,’it’s perfect,’ and I’ll ask her to marry me,”.

Phil and Jenni are still going strong and they have talked about marriage, and they have said when the times come they will elope. Jenni is still living in Melbourne but they are managing to see each other three or four days a week.

“She comes up to the farm, we’ve been up to Mount Buller, I’ve been down to Melbourne…whatever it is, every weekend, you make it a long weekend,” the happy farmer says.

Phil says going on the show has changed him, “I have never opened up this much with a girlfriend in my life. The show has really put me on the spot. It’s been great. I feel like I’ve know Jen for over six years. It’s all good.”

Scott and Clare are still together, and she is keen to move to the farm. “I love being on his farms,” says the marketing co-ordinator. “I really hope I can move there. I grew up on farms and I’ve craed that laid-back country life for a long time.”

Scott says he wants Clare to wait six months before she moves to the farm. “I think you should get to know each other a bit before you drop that on each other.”

The Daily Telegraph article said Heidi and Nate are still together.

1 Laura { 09.16.09 at 12:55 am }

Aww, sad about Gavin & Rebecca.

2 Skye { 09.16.09 at 8:58 am }

The local paper up here (Gold Coast) had an article/interview with Rebecca yesterday saying she and Gavin are still going strong. Not sure which story to believe!

3 Happy Ever After { 09.16.09 at 1:41 pm }

Scott and Claire forever and ever.

4 onadrought { 09.19.09 at 8:17 pm }

The finale was so fucking boring. Turned it off after 5 minutes. Must admit though, I hadn’t been following it. I reckon some of these reality shows have a use by date, eg maybe a certain number of seasons and then that’s it. Am also a bit bored with Idol this year.

5 renee { 09.21.09 at 1:13 am }

i dont think its real between Phil and jenni, she seemed too cold when sitting on the couch together on the last episode. Money hungry I think!

6 lil_missy { 09.23.09 at 10:14 pm }

After reading tv week Farmer gavin has made my skin crawl he is nothing but a liar and a cheat just after another victim just like myself. Gavin you dont have a heart you fooled everyone you went on there for the notiery nothing more and played with womens minds you heartless *****Certainly not a scorned woman but furious your portrayed as a nice person because that certainly isnt true Gavin thinks of Gavin.

7 lil_missy { 09.24.09 at 10:57 pm }

I had the misfortune of meeting Gavin and so called dating him while he was also dating rebecca and a few other women so i found out. He only went on the show for the noterity nothing else he treats women like shit and i should know i am a victim.

8 christine { 11.03.09 at 9:20 am }

what happened to all the fellows from episode 4? i can’t find any info.

9 texi { 08.16.10 at 1:46 pm }

loved Nate wish he would take the sosk out of his pants