Farmer Wants A Wife – Farmer Gavin is a Cad, And Phil And Jenny Have Split

Gavin and Rebecca

A lil_missy has been commenting on my blog and basically saying Gavin is a bit of a cad, well it looks like she could be right. In this newspaper article Rebecca states she learnt about their break up through TV Week, not quite as bad as Matt Damon breaking up with Minnie Driver on Oprah, but close.

The article says:

Rebecca Davis, a 45″‘year”‘old commercial banking assistant manager, admits “my heart is broken” after making the shocking discovery of a TV Week interview with former boyfriend Gavin Pahlke.

Gavin is reported in the article as saying the pair were at a “standstill/stop/don’t know” phase.

It was news to Rebecca.

“I can’t quite believe it. I read all the stories saying we were broken up, but Gavin just kept saying that he hated the media and I thought he wanted to lay low,” Rebecca said.

“Yes, I loved him. Yes, my heart is broken,” she said, her eyes filling with tears.

Rebecca said the couple spent every weekend of three months together at Gavin’s sugar cane farm in Norwell, 33 kilometres north of the Gold Coast.

“He simply said that he did not want to break up with me and that he had to sort out things in his life. He said he was afraid of getting hurt or hurting me,” Rebecca said.

“Things are very black and white for me. You either want to be with someone or you don’t and that’s when I decided that this was not the kind of relationship that I wanted to be in anymore.”

She also says Phil and Jenny have broken up, but we don’t know the reason why.

So that leaves Scott and Clare, and Brad and Stacie who are still together.

1 lil_missy { 09.26.09 at 12:27 pm }

I can give a great story about Farmer Gavin how he used Rebecca myself and more poor woman out there as for him saying he wanted to lay low from the media is a lot of shit he loved it he loved people coming up to him he told me.As for being a dirty dog you couldnt have somed that up any better.Gavins way of spliting up is to stop calling you he doesnt have the balls to even tell you thats what a great man he is NOT.He done that to both me and Rebecca.He made a fool of you Rebecca on national tv my heart goes out to you.

2 Reality Raver { 09.26.09 at 9:52 pm }

Lil_missy – he seems like a tool, also not a great role model for his son in the relationship stakes.

3 lil_missy { 09.26.09 at 10:09 pm }

To tell you you the truth im thinking steven may be just like his dad i was at the house that night steven came home and he didnt even ask whos car was that and he was going out with Rebecca at the same time as me, that doesnt add up maybe like father like son

4 Reality Raver { 09.26.09 at 10:30 pm }

lil_missy – so a two timer as well. I wonder if Rebecca knows? That will heal the heart a lot quicker.

5 lil_missy { 09.26.09 at 10:34 pm }

Yes Rebecca does know i left my number with a news paper and told them she needed to know the truth. She rang me during the week i told her everything she needed to know about him. Nothing like being made a fool of especially on national tv was bad enough for me.

6 ellie { 02.26.11 at 7:18 pm }

He looks so plain even if I was 85 I wouldnt fancy him ha.
when they say “they have to sort things out in life” means
they dont really fancy you. I’m not a product of a drippy guy
like that Im well married and think my husband looks like
a big movie star compared to that lot of farmers but ive heard that haha. The women
were so desperate.

7 ellie { 03.12.11 at 6:56 pm }

I must say though on watching another episode that that
woman Kay is a nasty piece of work I didnt get great vibes
from her …fancying saying his house was dirty…it wasnt
dirty and she was just a nasty old woman to embarrass Gavin and in Gavins defence (yes true)
Id say that no man could be romantic with cameras following
him around. I’d have kicked Kaye to the kerb. She wont have
much luck with a man being so abrasive and cold. She didnt need to say that with cameras around if at all. Horrid woman.
Spose she realised she was going to dip out so she got in first.