SYTYCDA’s Top 20 Dancer Penny Higgs Really Wants To Be A Ralph Model.

Photo From Penny's Blog

Photo From Penny's Blog

The people who think Penny Higgs is a skank will NOT change their view if they see this photo which was posted on her blog. Her blog www.pennyhiggs.blogspot.com only has one article on it dated January. She writes about an infected foot, hopefully it is better by now as she will dancing in the top 20 of SYTYCDA and filming for the top 20 show is tonight.

The photos she has posted on the site it looks like she is pitching for a FHM or Ralph gig.

I presume it will be a while before she can update us again.

1 Anonymous { 02.14.09 at 2:35 am }

Whatever happened to the no online presence rule? Ugh, I can’t stand this woman. In her video blog on Channel Ten’s website, she says “I’m a jazz dancer but without the technique”. ARGHHHH go away, non-dancer.

2 Anonymous { 02.14.09 at 2:36 am }

And yeah, that photo looks like a brunette Brigitte from BB.

3 Anonymous { 02.14.09 at 4:51 pm }

Ewwww, I just found these pictures at IDF and I think Penny already is a Ralph model… Or Zoo Weekly. http://idolforums.com/index.php?showtopic=592587

4 Reality Raver { 02.14.09 at 9:51 pm }

Anon – re pics – I can never get a scoop. LOL.

5 Injera { 02.15.09 at 9:04 am }

Thanks so much for the link to her blog. It’s gold! I particularly love the bit on her infected foot:

“I tried to prick it with a pin, and cut the dead skin with scissors, but the pain was too much to handle. That’s just how I tried to fix my inflamed wisdom tooth.”

She tried to fix her inflamed wisdom tooth by pricking it with a pin and cutting the dead skin with scissors???

Judging from the pics from the second link, she’s a versatile gal. Look how many ways she can do the on-all-fours-bum-out pose: in the sea! facing left! facing right! in coloured bikinis! in plain bikinis!

6 bella vita { 02.16.09 at 2:07 am }

Can;t work out if she just plays it dumb for the “cutesy” vote or is in fact a very smart and cunning woman who knows what she wants from the industry

7 Dolph Ziggler { 02.16.09 at 10:23 am }

Very much a case of Mercedes Corby Redux imo.

8 HiggsFan { 02.21.09 at 12:40 am }

Judging by the photos of her in the Total-Babe gallery, she already has done work for mags like that (the wiki says she did one for AutoBabes for one). She’s even nude in some of those photos.

9 Reality Raver { 02.22.09 at 9:44 pm }

Ok so maybe SYTYCD is a way of rebuilding her career maybe. So she definately will get the guy vote.

10 Anonymous { 03.29.09 at 10:45 pm }

fuk all u bitches so wat if she models that shouldnt interefere with her dancing, she was an amazing dance. and for the producers to pretend that shes injued is just pethetic

11 Reality Raver { 03.29.09 at 10:51 pm }

I don’t have a problem with her nude modelling. It just amuses me that these girls get ‘surprised’ when the photos turn up in their Oz. Lara Bingle had it happen to her as well.

12 Dave { 04.04.09 at 3:24 pm }

I don’t think that blog is her’s – she’s not that ditzy, and she also has something like a thousand friends in her myspace and facebook accounts, … someone’s made a blog in her name without her knowledge probably.

13 Disadvantage » Blog Archive » Pictures of penny higgs { 09.20.11 at 10:15 pm }

[…] SYTYCDA's Top 20 Dancer Penny Higgs Really Wants To Be A Ralph … Feb 13, 2009 … The people who think Penny Higgs is a skank will NOT change their view if they see this photo which … […]