Masterchef Australia Romance Still On The Boil

The Herald Sun says that the relationship between Masterchef Australia’s bad boy Chris Badenoch and Julia Jenkins has stepped up a notch with them moving in together.

Chris who took out best Reality Sex Scandal in this year’s Raver’s 2009 Reality TV awards has never gone on the record to confirm the relationship.

I suspect that since both their post Masterchef careers have been a tad low profile that an article in a weekly gossip mag will appear soon.

1 markymake { 12.19.09 at 2:03 pm }

he has constantly denied it because there are particular people he’s been denying it to, just in case things don’t work out.
He must need someone in to pay the rent, seeing he’s a twice failed business man, tax evader and corporate law breacher.

2 fiver { 12.19.09 at 5:31 pm }

this guy lies and lies and then lies some more
and rips you off at the same time

enough said

3 Anonymous { 12.22.09 at 12:19 pm }

Julia had such great promise on MasterChef. :(

4 Libby { 12.23.09 at 6:23 pm }

I dont no y every one keeps on saying that they are together. Theyre just friends. We met him a couple of weeks ago and he said he was single and that Julia was just a friend. He asked for my friend Mins ph number and he has called her. Min didnt go out with him thowh cause she changed her mind

5 Anothernymous { 12.23.09 at 9:49 pm }

Libby – just curious…. When you and your friend met him, was Julia there?

6 touson { 12.28.09 at 6:16 pm }

libby its interesting because I know chris and julia were at a barbecue recently snogging at the table telling anyone who would listen how much in love they are.
They even had a sleep over at the house where the barbecue was and now they are living together.
for him to ask for your friends number is typical behaviour. Julia is going to be burnt if she ever leaves the town called denial that she’s living in

7 canna { 12.28.09 at 9:39 pm }

i don’t want to give my name but I have slept with Chris since he finished Masterchef, more than once.

It’s over now

8 trycle { 01.01.10 at 9:35 pm }

Canna- Gross

9 laura { 01.04.10 at 11:03 pm }

Chris picked me up one night about a month ago and things got very heavy, but he refused to wear a condom so I put a stop to it there and then!
Selfish B******
He point blank refused, he also told me Julia and he were friends and that he was single.

10 Anon { 01.05.10 at 2:11 am }

I find some of the above ‘girls’ claims somewhat dubious. Chris is socially inept at the best of times and has all the charm of a brewery truck driver. He was doing well to have so many women on the go on the quiet, now he is a ‘public’ figure there is just no way he would further jepardise his image by fooling around on Julia. If the above claims were to be true, I find it hard to believe that these ‘girls’ are happy enough to go public with their stories on a publicly viewed website, however have not tried to sell him out to the main street media, even in an anonymous way.
I think it is time to let this chap drop into the pit of obscurity that is beckoning him.

11 laura { 01.05.10 at 7:23 pm }

I can’t consider myself a ‘girl’ but have to agree with Anon above.
I fell for his palava for all the wrong reasons and then got a rude shock. You’re right Anon, to the pit for him!