Big Brother Australia –

It was a short twenty minute show tonight with the Tully and Mikkayla situation continuing.

Tully told the boys that she thought it was wrong that it was wrong for Mikkayla to be bitching to Big Brother about the bedtime fracas instead of dealing with it face to face. Though apparently it is OK to bitch to the boys about it.

In the end they both mutally apologised.

Tully is a glass half empty type of girl. When Big Brother told the half house mates that the other housemates had ordered milk when they did not need to due ot them having a cow to milk, her reaction was it was a power thing. Wrong Tully they are just idiots.

However hopefully she stays in until the “merge” to see her and Tim live together. Tim revealed he has $400 jeans how does an environmental student afford that? He seems a bit of a designer kid as he moaned about Ben’s Jay Jay’s shorts.

The first house mate shop is always amusing as it is so much more difficult then they think. Tully thought they should have prioritised Ben’s vegetarianism and Matt’s need for almond milk.

In fact Matt drinking almond milk is about the most interesting thing about him. Even though his former military experience is interesting it would have taught him how to operate under extreme stress and live in confined environments with other people. He would probably be finding it less stressful then most, hence why we are not getting any reactions from him.

Xavier when he heard about the grocery debacle said there were too many chiefs and not enough indians. He slated the blame on Tim, Heidi and Sharon, who we have not seen much of.

The Drew and Jade banal conversations continue to occur. Drew clearly has the hots for Jade, but you get the feeling as soon as the sham marriage is over she will be crushing on Ed.

By the way can anyone tell me why Caleb was cast?

1 Andrea { 08.05.13 at 10:35 am }

We are all in agreement Michael was a total pig to Estelle, and Ben certainly didn’t deserve to win BB, but as a panel member on Saturday Showdown, and because he works in radio, I think he could make it entertaining, but it seems their hands were tied with too much editing to make it fun.
Of course, my number 1 pick would still be Bree, Fitzy and Mike, but really, anyone but Shelley please!
Gabby, I did read that the six people with the most nominations go into the halfway house which doesn’t seem very fair if its the same people every week.
Thanks for that info@149, I thought I had read that somewhere but couldn’t remember where. Could we have your name instead of anon?

2 Techhater { 08.05.13 at 11:08 am }

Anon thanks for that info. I’m rather limited with what I can do on the net. If you don’t already know I refuse to have a computer and I have an old school phone. (Not a smart one.) There are a lot of sites, links etc that wont open. So I appreciate all info given here.

Have I mentioned I HATE technology. Lol.

3 Techhater { 08.05.13 at 11:13 am }

Oh yeah. The jury is back in and accepts your verdict.

Thanks again.

4 brain dead dave { 08.05.13 at 11:14 am }

#152. You write rubbish, don’t expect it to go through to the keeper.

Probably half a dozen people or more post here as anonymous. Good luck to the genuine,moderate ones and “up your’s” to to the timid backstabbers.

5 Andrea { 08.05.13 at 11:25 am }

Techhater, I’m surprised you can do so much without a computer, its clever of you.
My mobile phone is the old fashioned kind as well, it seems to be a dying breed, but mine can only make calls or texts, nothing else.

6 Techhater { 08.05.13 at 11:41 am }

Andrea one of the main problems with it is that it can’t open most newspaper/magazine links. It seems if it is a small regional news link it will open but the worst ones are herald, telegraph etc. The bigger the name is there’s no chance I can view it.

7 Colleen { 08.05.13 at 11:47 am }

Will the new ones go into the half-way house? (8 in one, 9 in the other) Will they rearrange the honeymoon suite into a second bedroom? It’s all just too exciting, can’t wait til tonight.

When is the actual real exciting twist going to happen? Did I miss it? Nothing new so far.

8 Carole { 08.05.13 at 12:21 pm }

I don’t know Gabby, I read it on the Twitter feed and assumed they had passed, I could be wrong. I guess we will find out tonight.

I follow the live feeds on Twitter and go to Behind Big Brother occasionally. I’m like you Gabby, my internet speed is way too slow to watch the live feeds, I just read them. Is Little Sister on Twitter? I thought I was following pretty much everyone to do with Big Brother.

The evictions are now on Monday and the nominations are on Tuesday now. Australia’s Got Talent is going to be on Sunday nights from next week.

9 Chrissie { 08.05.13 at 1:23 pm }

Yes, am looking forward to which side of the house they will enter. The “newlyweds” went straight into the safe house, but you would think if they put 3 more it will be too many!

Although I have my suspicions that, as someone suggested above, that after nominations it may all be re-arranged. The names kinda give it away being “safe house” and “halfway house”. Half way out the door perhaps?! I kinda think that’s pretty mean though – how awful to be outcast like that? Just terrible. Could literally drive someone over the edge and after all that happened last year I hope not!

10 Izobel2 { 08.05.13 at 1:26 pm }

My most hated part of BB last year was Michael and his new found love with Estelle.
Get rid of Shelley, not required. She always annoys me, no matter what show she’s on. Just watched it on Catchup.

Thanks for all the interesting comments, gice.

11 Gabby { 08.05.13 at 2:16 pm }

Carole, Little Sister is in the News part of the official Big Brother site. I hope you are right and they did pass. The way I read it, everyone was talking about if they were, or if they weren’t, so BB called a meeting and told them the truth. I think everyone was ok with it.
Haven’t had a chance yet TH to catch up on last night but you have me very keen. Was it after dinner or before dinner that it happened? See now yesterday you told me to tell the spoilers and you are not doing same.
I say go for it.
Thanks Anon for clearing up Twins/not Twins for us and also how many house mates they will count as.
Sorry you feel the need to pass yourself as Anonomous.
Ben was the biggest loser from last year, in every way imaginable.

12 Carol { 08.05.13 at 2:46 pm }

It’s a shame Chrissy Swan is with channel 10 as I would LOVE to see her running a panel type show discussing the housemates and maybe giving us some late night tidbits.

Add me to the list of people that got sick pleasure out of watching Tahan freak out over the eels. Thank God she didn’t start crying!! Although I’d have enjoyed that too!

I’m not on the list of Bree/Fitzy lovers though… sorry.

13 Anonymous { 08.05.13 at 5:01 pm }

So looking forward to tonight, I hope they give us a good show.
I’m with you Carole, I am not a lover of Bree and Fitzy, so definitely glad they have no place in the Saturday night games.

14 Gabby { 08.05.13 at 5:05 pm }

I/Gabby was Anon @ 165, sorry.

15 Tash { 08.05.13 at 5:20 pm }

I was just watching an episode of a new US show called ‘Camp’ and Jade was in it! A bit of googling and she was also on Italy’s next top model – http://www.rtvgames.com/showthread.php?t=11893

16 Gabby { 08.05.13 at 5:53 pm }

Good find Tash!

17 Andrea { 08.05.13 at 6:09 pm }

Thanks for that Tash, it seems like she is quite happy being in the public eye then, and used to being on tv as well.
So much for all the ordinary people trying to audition, waste of time for them.

18 daisy { 08.05.13 at 8:05 pm }

Me toooooo Izobel@162. That was such a low dog act. Like an ugly Bentley.

The other low point was having to see his butt crack and flabby, bloated body all the time.

TH Nothing against ginger nuts. Just that one.

19 Kate { 08.05.13 at 9:16 pm }

@Andrea – Ed’s twin is an AFL footballer so I don’t think he’ll be going in (sadly – he’s a spunk too). Although his team aren’t taking part in the finals, so you never know!

20 Reality Raver { 08.05.13 at 9:32 pm }

Tash – Great find. One the issue about all these people is none of this is on their profiles. So not really seeing the real people. Now have they not revealed this to the BB producers or are the BB producers hiding it from us.

21 Reality Raver { 08.05.13 at 9:32 pm }

Though Jade does say she is a model/actress. So I suppose she should turn up on something.

22 Sandii { 08.05.13 at 9:35 pm }

Awww No poor Ben. :(

23 daisy { 08.05.13 at 10:18 pm }

Hey, I just connected the dots on who Jade resembles.

A very young Darryl Hannah, way back in her Splash days.

24 anonymous { 08.05.13 at 10:24 pm }

Wow, I respect Tahan for telling Tully about her interrupting.
Tully was bitching behind Mikayla’s back, whereas Tahan was open and brave to address Tully to her face, but without malice nor condescension. Good job for such a young girl.

25 daisy { 08.05.13 at 10:31 pm }

Aaaaaawwwhh. Poor Drew. If Jade doesn’t want him……..

26 Izobel2 { 08.05.13 at 10:42 pm }

As long as she doesn’t say her real name then Daisy, otherwise she’ll smash all of the BB tv monitors!

27 Andrea { 08.05.13 at 10:44 pm }

RR@170, I just read that Rohan is an actor too (surprise, surprise ), and could be a mole.
His profile has been removed as well apparently.
The new girls might look fake but at least one of them is a nurse, that’s unusual for this lot.
Others said Ben is faking the tears.

28 anonymous { 08.05.13 at 11:01 pm }

I don’t think Ben is faking the tears. If he is he’s a good actor.

But his crying over Jade and Drew doesn’t make sense in my world. He’s only known them one week. I just don’t get it.

How is Jade’s pick ….Caleb? What is WRONG with her.
Where are you BDD? Jade’s pick of the crop is Frankie Holden.

29 daisy { 08.05.13 at 11:04 pm }

I love Timmy’s obsessive compulsive disorder. He can’t cope with the beds and drawers being mixed up.

30 daisy { 08.05.13 at 11:24 pm }

Sharon seems quite nice. I thought she was going to be like last year’s Sarah but she actually seems nice, the little bits we have seen.

31 daisy { 08.05.13 at 11:27 pm }

Rohan has been borrowing from Lynton’s wardrobe.
Daggy!

32 daisy { 08.05.13 at 11:27 pm }

Rohan has been borrowing from Lynton’s wardrobe.
Daggy!

33 daisy { 08.05.13 at 11:32 pm }

Oh no, another 2 that are going to prefer to go without food, water and oxygen than a hair straightener.

34 daisy { 08.06.13 at 12:02 am }

How classy did all of this season’s first female hms just become.

They look like June Dally Watkins graduates next to the new girls.

Suddenly Tulley has become appealing and Tahan as polished as Jackie Onassis.