Want Help Decluttering?

If you live in Sydney and want help decluttering well here is your chance to get help, but the catch is you will have to be on TV!

The Living Room are looking people who need some help getting their house under control for segments with decluttering expert Peter Walsh.

Here are the details:

If you are drowning in clutter and need help organizing your life, we want to hear from you! Peter and the team will take the time to help you get on top of your clutter and we’ll throw in a FREE RENOVATION of the rooms you need organized!

If this sounds like you, or you want to dob in a friend, please contact us at casting@wtfn.com.au with the following information:
– Where you live (In proximity to Sydney)
– About you (Name, age, background, photos)
– Contact details (Phone, mobile, email)
– Description of the space you need help with including pictures.

On this occasion, open to Sydney applicants only.
You MUST be available for filming dates in October/November 2013 OR January/February 2014

1 brain dead dave { 09.12.13 at 7:54 am }

There’s a house up in Dreamworld that needs a lot of garbage taken out of it.

2 Andrea { 09.12.13 at 7:57 am }

That’s a good one BDD.
I reckon some people would trash their home full of garbage and clutter to make it worse than it actually is so that they can get on tv and have the whole room renovated for free.
I could do with getting my husband’s shed decluttered!

3 Jason { 09.12.13 at 8:47 am }

Andrea: I too have a large shed out the back that needs decluttering but my partner doesn’t seem to think there is anything wrong with it. I only have about 1/10 of the space to keep the mower and gardening tools – the rest is full on his junk!

4 Emma { 09.12.13 at 2:31 pm }

Dear RR,

My name is Emma and I live in Sydney. I have tons of junk that I just have to get rid of. I’d love to be on TV. I even run a reality TV blog! How do I get on the show?

5 Dr T { 09.12.13 at 2:32 pm }

Geez, Emma sounds like she’d be good on TV…

6 Reality Raver { 09.13.13 at 12:03 am }

dr T it actually crossed my mind…. But I have a friend who should apply as she is swamped .

7 Lebay { 09.13.13 at 8:19 am }

I should apply. I have a couple of rooms that are, well, disaster areas. We have moved into a recently deceased realtives house, and the spare room is crowded with useless shite, that I know is uesless but I just cant throw out (John Laws casette anyone?) but Id rather die than be on TV….. Anyone want to pretend to be me??

8 Culinary Boner { 09.13.13 at 10:06 am }

Must have a chat to Mrs Boner about the stuff still in boxes from our last house move eons ago.

9 cartier love bracelet replica { 09.20.13 at 6:53 pm }

I love the red evil bracelet and have a lot of Fun with it. It looks nice with my red shirts and shorts!!!