Nigella Lawson’s New Look

Nigella Lawson who has been a guest judge on Masterchef Australia has always been known for her curves and her sexual innuendos.

However it appears she has lost a lot of weight. What do you think of the new look Nigella?

1 belinda { 09.24.12 at 1:42 pm }

Has she actually lost weight or has the picture just been squished? Her face is not that shape normally.

2 Mia { 09.24.12 at 1:43 pm }

OMG!!!! WTF????

3 Kerry C { 09.24.12 at 1:52 pm }

Nigella has lost 2 dress sizes, BUT that photo IS NOT a true representation of what she looks like now – it has indeed been squashed sideways… go to Nigella.com and you will see the lovely Nigella as how she really looks.

4 brain dead dave { 09.24.12 at 1:52 pm }

Nigella looks a lot better than this:

5 TMC { 09.24.12 at 1:54 pm }

Looks more like Julia Roberts.
Photoshop gone crazy?

6 Culinary Boner { 09.24.12 at 2:00 pm }
7 Izobel2 { 09.24.12 at 2:20 pm }

I think this photo looks like Liz Hurley.

8 Mahlia { 09.24.12 at 3:57 pm }

I think this photo looks sick

9 A.P { 09.24.12 at 4:13 pm }

Looks nothing like her!

10 librarygirl { 09.24.12 at 4:37 pm }

She’s lost weight, but this is one of the WORST photoshop disasters EVER.
did they let the work experience kid do the cover?

11 Tory Pervert { 09.24.12 at 5:01 pm }

Tally ho, chaps.
*snort*
As you know I like my women horsey.
*sniffle*
So I was happy as a ferret up a trouser leg, when I saw the latest edition of Radio Times.
Why, I even threw down my copy of Tatler featuring that epitome of English horse-iness, Cat Deeley, in total surprise. And, mind you, Cat was even holding a tennis racket. Nice grip.
*sniffle, snort*
Anyway, I almost creamed my breeches as I grabbed the Radio Times.
Who is that lovely horse-faced, raven haired beauty? And boy. What’s a man have to do to take her to the mounting yard for a ride?
*snort*

12 brain dead dave { 09.24.12 at 5:12 pm }

Racket = a lot of noise.

Racquet = sporting equipment used to play tennis.

God help us.

13 Tory Pervert { 09.24.12 at 5:20 pm }
14 Georgie { 09.24.12 at 5:24 pm }

Lol bdd – CB needs to pay more attention or use an online dictionary. “Snort, sniffle” – sounds like the effects of too much coke.

Together with losing weight, Nigella has suddenly gotten taller? That’s disproportionate resizing.

Nigella is good value – a healthy, lusty woman.

STOP PRESS – just saw TP response and blow me down I didn’t know that!

15 brain dead dave { 09.24.12 at 5:35 pm }

Apologies to Boner, because both are acceptable. I checked a Pommy Dictionary first, then a Penguin Macquarie. I never knew.

This is such an educational website.

16 Culinary Boner { 09.24.12 at 8:25 pm }

Apologies not needed, bdd.
I come on this site to have fun and ‘take the piss’ and my childish desire to amuse (mainly myself) today had me taking on a couple of aliases. (’cause I’m bored out of my brain with the reality shows on offer at present – BB and them so-called talent shows)

The racquet v racket debate is a bit like programme v program.
As a three-finger, barely competent ‘touch typist’ I go the short over the long every time.
I reckon the yanks, as inelegant as their approach seemed years ago, were ahead of their time on this.
If only they’d go metric.
All of us need the occasional kick up the arse (I will not ever ever use “ass”) regarding grammar and word usage – including Raver herself. (Though we’ve sort of turned a blind eye to this)
However, I’ll probably draw a line, and push for convention, with the great v gr8 issue.
Combining numbers with words like this is bound to cause some calamity with essential computer programming down the track.
Something other than dud governments or poor hygiene is going to have to be the cause of coming Zombie Apocalypse, isn’t it?.

17 Culinary Boner { 09.24.12 at 8:46 pm }
18 Georgie { 09.25.12 at 7:54 am }

CB, I enjoy your fun and ‘taking the piss’ so you’re not just amusing yourself. I am also finding the current run of RTV a little underwhelming, so keep the aliases coming – love your work.

19 A.P { 09.25.12 at 8:38 am }

Georgie, at least we have Survivor to look forward to, the best of all reality shows!
You should try getting into Big Brother, apart from all the pashing, the psychology and game playing of it all can be quite interesting some times. At least its a change from cooking and renovation shows for a while I guess.

20 Georgie { 09.25.12 at 8:52 am }

A.P, yes I’m looking forward to Survivor and I watch XF and FWAW but I have a total mental block about the BB concept and just can’t bring myself to watch. Add the all twenties age group to the mix and that finishes it for me, but I’ve been getting a lot more things done because I’m not sitting in front of the computer all day and the TV all night.

21 A.P { 09.25.12 at 9:11 am }

Thats true Georgie, I just tape stuff and watch whenever.
I wish they had a better mix of ages etc in the BB house, it would be much more interesting but I just persevere with it and hope it improves!

22 Reality Raver { 09.25.12 at 9:50 am }

Georgie – What do you mean you are getting a life! By the way The Best Food Truck on ABC2 might be up your alley. Friday nights at 7.30pm or repeated late on Wednesday nights. I have it taped but yet to delve into it.

23 Georgie { 09.25.12 at 1:04 pm }

Thanks RR – I did look in on that Food Truck show last Wednesday night but fell asleep in the first 10 minutes. I’ll try it again tomorrow night.

24 Alex Perry going toe-to-toe with Travis Cloke { 09.25.12 at 10:06 pm }

You footy chicks need to listen up to Charlotte, stop hanging around with those footy apes, become fag hags and get some style: