Reality Tidbits – Friday

Lara Bingle and Sam Worthington are in the Maldives and how do we know where they are? Her instagram account. Rumours have it they are engaged or married, but it would seem unlikely as they have only been together since September. (Source: Daily Telegraph)

US Big Brother won’t be casting smarter people. (Source: Huff Po)

Michelle Bridges says she could not be happier and also talks about the new season of The Biggest Loser. (Source: SMH)

A new season My Kitchen Rules contestant is injured after diving into water. Since the show has been filmed it won’t hold up production. (Source: SMH)

Charlotte Dawson confirms that she is not going to be on this year’s Australia’s Next Top Model by saying young girls should not be modelling. (Source: News.com.au)

You get the feeling that Tim Dormer could be walking a fine line between funny guy and douche. Selling body parts is not something I really get. (Source: News.com.au)

Kate Gosselin is on a publicity drive with her two teen daughters to prove they aren’t screwed up by being on reality TV. However an appearance on the Today show does not help. (Source: News.com.au)

1 Littlepetal { 01.17.14 at 2:06 pm }

Lara Bingle life is just one big holiday. Good luck to Sam if they are married but for how long?

2 Georgie { 01.17.14 at 2:16 pm }

Selling your teeth is as old as the hills – ask the tooth fairy!

I wonder who should be modelling young girls clothes then, in the world according to Charlotte?

3 Maz { 01.17.14 at 4:00 pm }
4 Littlepetal { 01.17.14 at 4:05 pm }

Thanks Maz for the link. Why does she need a housesitter. Does she has pets?

5 Ex Essex { 01.17.14 at 5:01 pm }

I saw that Today show interview. I actually found it a bit disturbing. I really didn’t think those twins were comfortable

6 Gabby { 01.17.14 at 8:02 pm }

Charlotte deserves what she gets. She meets a 21 year old on Twitter and just because they have the same name goes ahead and lets her stay in her apartment with all her personal belongings. I think Charlotte thinks she is 21 not 47. I notice in her interview it says she quit Next Top Model, yeh right Charlotte. Also now she is not on the show she criticises the age of models.
One can only guess what she will think up for her next news story.
I do feel sorry for her home being trashed but I feel she has brought it on herself.

7 Tuffdeck { 01.18.14 at 12:04 am }

And he never stated the money was going to charity. Tim is a shame whore if ever I saw one.

8 Tuffdeck { 01.18.14 at 12:05 am }

Fame*** sorry

9 mittens { 01.18.14 at 3:10 am }

Georgie @2 Perhaps Charlotte can model the kids clothes a la Whatver happened to baby Jane.

10 annajjj { 01.18.14 at 8:45 am }

Agree with everything you said Gabby. I don’t believe she has quit Next Top Model either. She and Lara Bingle try so hard to stay in the news.

11 Gabby { 01.18.14 at 9:27 am }

Lara must be living off Sam’s coat tails because she never seems to work, only travel around the world with men.
In her reality show, it showed her owing money all around the place and wearing designer free clothes. Nice while you can get it.

12 all happening { 01.18.14 at 9:35 am }

I see the iconic Stokehouse restaurant burnt down last nigh.
Who runs the restaurant, does anyone know? I am sure it has been mentioned on MC.

13 brain dead dave { 01.18.14 at 10:46 am }

The names of the owners aren’t readily apparent. Whoever it is, they won’t be stoked.

14 all happening { 01.18.14 at 12:17 pm }

Just found the owners of Stokehouse. Jowl$y was quick on twitter. The restaurant is owned by Frank and Sharon van Haandel, whose dining empire’s interests include Stokehouse Q in Brisbane, Fatto at Hamer Hall, Mr Tulk at the State Library of Victoria, Comme and Bennelong by Stokehouse at the Sydney Opera House which is due to open in May.

Read more: http://www.theage.com.au/victoria/iconic-stokehouse-restaurant-burns-down-20140118-31117.html#ixzz2qhyfRVji

15 brain dead dave { 01.18.14 at 12:36 pm }

Yes, that must be really traumatic for Jowl$y seeing a restaurant burn down.

Thanks for the info, all happening.

16 all happening { 01.18.14 at 12:38 pm }

It used to be one of my favorites back when I was ‘young and single and had money and lived in Vic’, BDD.

17 Littlepetal { 01.18.14 at 1:05 pm }
18 Gabby { 01.18.14 at 8:05 pm }

This last hour Tully has posted a selfy on Instagram. I think she must prefer Instagram these days as 9/10 comments were all telling her she was gorgeous and they were in love with her. Wasn’t a particularly favourable shot. She’s chasing it wherever she can get it.

19 Chrissie { 01.19.14 at 6:41 pm }

Anyone smell a fake? Nothing like a wild party story to get some free publicity for your house about to go on the market. Nothing too outrageous that will affect the sale, but enough to mention the million dollar water views!

20 Littlepetal { 01.22.14 at 9:44 pm }