Reality Tidbits – Monday

Crystal Bowersox who was a popular runner-up in season 9 of American Idol has come out as bi-sexual on Twitter. The mother of one new single was called Coming Out For Christmas. (Source: On Top Mag)

Kate DeAraugo winner of Australian Idol, has lost 42 kgs this year after gastric band surgery. (Source: Woman’s Day)

The lawsuit against Elle Macpheson’s billionaire husband has now been dropped. It was related to a helicopter crash where a person was killed. (Source: Who Mag)

Terry Bivano from WAG Nation and her husband rugby league player have introduced their daugther Azura to Australia through OK Magazine. (Source: OK Mag)

Mumbrella list their top 7 television flops of 2013 and four of them were reality TV shows. (Source: Mumbrella)

Not a fan of Scott Disick who is the partner of Kourtney Kardashian and is seen on their reality shows in sometime not an unflattering light. However it is very sad that both his parents have died within three  months of each other. His mother died in October after a long illness and his father just recently. They were both only 63. (Source: Daily Mail)

Brandi Glanville from Real Housewives of Beverly Hills is not only being accused of being an alcholic but also a racist. (Source: Daily Mail)

As expected Rachel Zoe is a size zero two weeks after giving birth. (Source: Daily Mail)

Matt Corby to headline the Australia Day concert in Canberra. (Source: Canberra Times)

Jay Mohzr an alleged comedian makes a crack about Project Runway All Stars host Alyssa Milano’s weight after having a baby. She hits back and apologises after realising what a dick he is. (Source: Entertainmentwise)

Time Magazine have done a list on Seven Reality TV shows to hate watch. It is a US article but includes The Bachelor and Couples Therapy. (Source: Time Mag)

Geordie Shore star Vicki admits to assault. She hurled her shoes at someone in a bar. Apparently this incident saw her suspended from the show though I suspect she will be back. (Source: Yahoo 7)

Difficult to imagine the Jamie Oliver is only 38, but he has his head firmly on his shoulders in this interesting and revealing interview as he spruiks his new TV show. (Source: Daily Mail)

Masterchef contestant Rishi gives his tips for plating good food. (Source: Daily Mail)

Related Posts

1 brain dead dave { 01.11.14 at 6:22 pm }

Thanks ah , I’ve got the link at#5 happening but haven’t actually checked #47. I just know that the Corleone family have got nothing on the Grillos.

2 Littlepetal { 01.11.14 at 6:30 pm }

Thanks gices. I found the photo.

3 brain dead dave { 01.11.14 at 6:33 pm }

I was gonna say, Littlepetal,just imagine Dolly Parton with short black hair and a suntan and you’re there.

Glad you’ve seen them both now.

4 all happening { 01.11.14 at 7:01 pm }

I thought I was having a senior moment with my links. Phew !!!

5 Mittens { 01.11.14 at 9:51 pm }

Gices (thanks Littlepetal and BDD) is there anything on tonight aside from the Paradise?

ALso who has been watching the Peep Show reruns. I also heard Bad Teacher was good but haven’t seen it yet myself.

JJ has been in top form recently as have her weird courtroom cast of crazies. How horrible was the dad who punched his son.

6 brain dead dave { 01.11.14 at 10:04 pm }

Depends if you’re a night owl…I’m doing some CSI’s till 48 hrs on One starts at 11.55. The The Kids Are Alright with the mighty The Who on 10 at 12.55.

Rage goes retro tonight so perhaps there’ll be 60’s and 70’s stuff on there and if I make it til Ziggy Stardust at 2.oo on Ch 9 , I’ll be doing well.

So if you like good music, it’s a great night.

7 Mittens { 01.11.14 at 10:17 pm }

Oh good on the Rage but it will be on rec.
I have lots of 60s and 70s on CD but the visual trip down memory lane will be good. I’ll bet a few here will enjoy it.
I like CSI but have seen them all. I prefer the original.
Will check out the others too.
Thanks BDD.

8 Izobel2 { 01.11.14 at 10:45 pm }

I watch 48 hours. Love my true crime. Imagine when all the shows start again soon. How exciting!
I’m watching Midsomer Murders at the moment.

9 Mittens { 01.12.14 at 12:20 am }

Yes, Izobel, I just watched the Paradise and recd Midsommer.
Did you watch dancing on ice? I wish I could glide around like that to good music.

I will rec 48 hrs too.