MasterChef Australia – Are All Chefs This Short?

masterchef-midgets1

Memo to MasterChef Australia judge George Colombaris do not stand next to your colleague Matt Preston in photos as it just makes you look shorter then you actually are.

Gary Mehigan does not look much taller either, the photographer must have been standing on a chair as it makes both the Melbourne chefs look dumpy with short legs. Both look better than this on TV.

But this raises the issue are short men attracted to cooking? If you had a short man’s complex would you feel like you are master of your own domain in the kitchen? Just a thought. I don’t think Gordon Ramsay is that short. By the way did Hell’s Kitchen get cut while I was away due to poor ratings?

1 Wurstsemmel { 05.27.09 at 3:05 pm }

My theory is if you get Matt to lie on his side, they’ll all be about the same height.

Gordon Ramsay has apparently gone to hell or been ‘boned’ by C9.

2 Reality Raver { 05.27.09 at 9:57 pm }

Wurstsemmel – Hilarious – your probably right I think he wears the cravat to distract the eyes to his neck.

3 KC { 05.28.09 at 1:08 am }

Nah most of the chefs on Ready Steady cook aren’t short. Like Manu and those other really cool chefs on that show. Man I love Ready Steady cook. Would it be weird for me to say that it is way better than Masterchef? I guess its different cause its like a diff genre…But Masterchef is just blergh for me now.

4 Reality Raver { 05.30.09 at 10:28 pm }

KC – I think I only have seen Ready Steady Cook (the Australian version) only once. When is it on?

5 B { 06.11.09 at 7:10 pm }

Who wrote this? You don’t think Gordon Ramsay is “that short”? He is over 6 feet tall.

6 Reality Raver { 06.12.09 at 10:41 pm }

B – I was just having a lark more at the angle that the photo was taken from which would make them look even shorter then they actually are.