Survivor Nicaragua – The Double Elimination Was Wasted
Got to love a double elimination as it always makes it far more interesting.
Here are some thoughts on the latest episode:
- Marty maybe overplaying the game of Survivor, if it is possible;
- Jill who I think has been playing it pretty smart does not seem to realise that she is hanging out with one of the guys with a mark
- Brenda threw Marty under the bus trying to say that he was the one trying to get rid of Jane, however was it was a smart way of getting the immunity idol out of Marty – it did not work but it did go to a second vote but he still has the idol;
- Marty looked like the crazy switch had gone off in his brain so it is going to be interesting in that tribe next week;
- I cannot believe how paranoid they were about Kellie B for having one leg, thinking she will get the sympathy vote on the jury, considering the way they feel I don’t think anyone would vote for her;
- I am not sure why they did not take the opportunity to vote out Marty when it went for the second vote;
- The problem for Brenda now has she has signalled herself as a player on the tribe which will make her vulnerableurvi;
- With the other tribe Holly won immunity and it was Yve fighting for survival, she tried to play down and dirty at tribal council to get the tribe to swing back her way, but it did not work and she was gone;
- Dan is looking solid as no one thinks he is a threat, either physically or on the jury. However, if you can get to the end you can get the anyone but her/him vote.
Here is Jeff Probst blog who is just as confused about having Marty’s head on the chopping block and then giving him a reprieve. For the record I don’t read Jeff’s blog until I have finished mine.