Australia’s Next Top Model – Clare Venema Exit Interviews

clare antm

Here is Clare Venema’s exit interview with TV Week. She states she was surprised she was sent home as she had won that week’s challenge and she thought her photo was ok.

Also here is an interview by Grazia with Clare and her mother. Her mother said at one stage she had wanted to pull her out of the competition.

1 Natasha { 07.05.09 at 12:59 am }

Clare is a winner for me. She is faar ahead from all the girls from this season. A perfect model: beautiful, responsible, has a great character,… Judges are total idiots!!!!!!!!!!! That Cassie b**ch-attitude brat is soo annoying, and unprofessional and rude, and damn, I cant believe they let her in the competition for so long. Yes, she does take good pics, but she is not going to go far in this business cause she has no walk, no good attitude and character. Tani is a beautiful girl, but she is NOT the Top model. She is a bit bigger than she should be for a model.

2 StaceAna { 08.05.09 at 3:35 am }

I agree… If it were up to me Claire would have had it in the bag. Cassi is stunning yes, so lets be honest. She will always be booked… Do you think companies like Portmans etc. give a shit about this sort of stuff? If a girl can model and she sells clothes, whats the problem with her attitude? As long as shes not in the toilets snorting coke like most other models. Remember how young she is… Imagine doing this at sixteen?! It only gets brought up because she is on AUSNTM, how many bratty, bitchy models are out there in the real world anyway! Socially it was probably inevitable that she would end up dealing with so much crap but guess what I bet she ends up with the top jobs coz thats what reality tv does for you. Puts you on the map no matter who you are.

3 Donna { 08.08.09 at 10:04 am }

Honestly, Claire should have stayed on to be the runner up of the show rather than Cassi! All the beauty is nothing without the passion to do the job. I mean, Portmans?? Girls from Modelling Agency can do the job, but such an opportunity like the AUSNTM opens the window of the world fashion industry.

Why had they let Cassi to get onto the top 2 is beyond me… Claire has the attitude, the skills, the experience and the whole package.. they’ve said it from the start!!

Anyway, I do hope Claire has booked great jobs by now..

4 karl & karla(cousins) { 12.20.10 at 9:24 pm }

you know.,.,, cassi is such a damn headed person,.,.,.she must have left ,.,.,that competition from the start,.,.,she dont know how to walk,,,,.what a two doubled left footed model,.,poor girl,.,.,.
to my idol,,..,clare venema,..,.your the best among all the models.,.,for me., she is the perfect person i ever knew..,.,she must won the competition,..,i love her everything,..,.,i hope she has a good business right now.,,..,,.,.she is the hottest 16 year old i ever knew.,.,

5 trissha junasa { 05.03.11 at 12:35 pm }

wow ! clare is very very beautiful ! she is the best model for me :))

6 rossticodarryl { 10.05.11 at 11:23 pm }

wassup wassup…i loved CV than my pizza..she is a friend and a true winner model..yahoooo